Need to make a complaint?

We're sorry that you need to make a complaint. Please contact us in one of the ways set out below so we can resolve it as soon as possible.


Over the phone

To make a complaint over the phone please call us on 0333 414 1051.

Lines are open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Calls will be charged at a standard national rate. Call costs from mobile companies and operators may vary so please check before calling. Calls may be recorded and monitored for training and security purposes and to help us manage your account.


In writing

Alternatively, you can put your complaint in writing and send it to:

marbles Loans
Complaints Department
PO Box 254
LS27 1EY

Or email us at

The Financial Ombudsman Service

The Financial Ombudsman Service is an external body which plays a key role in the complaints process.
The Financial Ombudsman is an impartial and independent organisation formed to help settle individual disputes between consumers and financial services businesses without taking sides.


Taking a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service

If we have not been able to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction once we have given you our decision, you may be able to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman. They will only investigate your complaint if you have already tried to resolve it with us first or if it has been more than eight weeks since you first raised your complaint with NewDay.

If you are going to the Financial Ombudsman Service because you are unhappy with the outcome, you will need to do this within six months of receiving our final response letter.

You also need to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service within six years from the event you are complaining about (or - if later - three years from when you knew, or could reasonably have known, you had cause to complain).


Contacting the Financial Ombudsman Service

You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service:
by post: Financial Ombudsman Service
Exchange Tower
E14 9SR
by email:
by telephone : 0800 0 234 567

You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service via an Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform that has been created by the European Commission.
The ODR platform will forward your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
For more information about ODR please visit the European Commission website.


Other bodies

Before you are entitled to go to the Financial Ombudsman Service, you may find it helpful to make use of the FLA’s conciliation scheme to resolve your complaint.

You can write to: the FLA's Conciliation and Independent Arbitration Scheme, addressed to

The Compliance Manager
Finance & Leasing Association
Imperial House
15-19 Kingsway
London WC2B 6UN

Fax: 020 7420 9600